Credit card payments
We can accept credit cards as a payment method.
How to pay with a credit card:
1) Select your shipping address or create a new one;
2) Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3) Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
- You can try to pay for your order by using a credit card only 9 times per day (Greece ≤15 times) in order to protect the security of your personal data. If several of your attempts have failed, please try again in 24 hours or use another payment method like PayPal;
We support the following card types:
Why has my credit card been declined?
Please ensure that your card details and personal information have been entered correctly. Below are some of the most common reasons for why your credit card was declined:
- You did not honor your credit card issuing bank;
- The funds in your card are not sufficient to complete your purchase;
- The card has expired or the new card has not been activated yet;
- System section time-out;
- Your card has been stolen or is lost;
Can’t see the credit card option? Payments with a credit card are only activated for specific countries our intermediaries operate in. If you can not use a credit card, you can still select other payment methods, like PayPal.
We do not have access to your credit card information, and thus we suggest you complete the transaction with another credit card or payment method if the problem persists.
You can connect your credit card, debit card or bank account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1) Log into your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express;
2)Enter your card details and click “Submit”;
3)Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address;
Below please find some of the most common questions related to PayPal payments. If you require any further information, please refer to the PayPal help center or contact us.
How do I exercise my right to the PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you do not receive your order or one of the products is significantly different from its description, you will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection, which includes the price of the item plus the shipping fees. Please contact our customer service as soon as you realize there might have been something wrong with your order.
You will be covered by the PayPal Buyer Protection if your case meets the following criteria:
. The item was purchased on EXHOBBY;
. You paid with PayPal;
. You filed only one claim per PayPal payment;
. You opened the case no later than 45 calendar days from the date of your PayPal payment and – if necessary – escalated it to a claim no more than 20 calendar days after opening your case;
. You meet the PayPal Buyer Protection requirements outlined in Section 13 of the PayPal User Agreement.
How can I contact PayPal Customer Service?
You can get help from PayPal Customer Service by opening Paypal’s website of your country and then enter the help center.