The VolantexRC Jet F-16 with gyro is one of the best RC airplane for beginner kids and adult. It come with Aileron, great sport performance, with one key aerobatic, 6-axis gyro, one key return, durable EPP material, propeller saver.
- 【EASY TO CONTROL WITH ONE KEY FUNCTION】Simply press one button and pull the stick to control easily the airplane do aerobatic flying. Xpilot stabilization system ultra stable self stabilization of gyro system.
- 【BEGINNERS' FIRST RC AIRPLANE TRAINER】3-level flight control assists(Beginner level with full assist/ Intermediate with partial assist/ Expert for manual control) help beginners learn to fly step by step.
- 【GREAT AIRPLANE FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURE】2.4Ghz Radio Control distance of 656 ft, the strong anti-interference capability allows to hold a small flight club party between you and your friends.
- 【MORE LONGER FLYING, MORE FUN WITH YOU】The gear box system provides more thrust and power to increase speed, and more efficient to save battery's power, allowing the plane to fly a long time about 20 minutes.
- 【FULLY ASSEMBLY READY TO FLY】This version includes everything needed to get the model started, only require the batteries for transmitter. It is fully assembly to get the plane take off within 1 minutes out of box. Portable package to go with you everywhere.
VOLANTEXRC 4-Channel RC Trainer Airplane F-16 Raptor with Xpilot Stabilization System, One Key Aerobatics and One-Key U-Turn
The F-16 Raptor is a small size airplane but with excellent performance. Due to the integrated Xpilot gyro stabilizer system, with over-grade powerful motor system, the plane flies stably, react nimbly and able to do aerobatics even in little windy environment.
- Material: EPP Foam
- Dimension: 336*260*97mm
- Motor: 10mm coreless motor
- BatTery: 3.7V 380mAh
1. If the airplane or battery that you received is defective you could get a replacement easily.
2. Please connect the battery to airplane first and then turn on the transmitter within 3 seconds, the transmitter will automatically bind to the airplane and you are able to fly it.
3. If the airplane doesn’t fly straightly you could follow the instruction manual to push the trimmer buttons to make the rudder centred.
4. If you want to use the one key u-turn function please follow the instruction manual to activate it before flying the airplane, if you don’t do that this function would not work when you press the one key u-turn button.
5. If the airplane impact something and causes the nose be disconnected, you could stick the nose back to the airplane by glue freely.
6. If you need any replacement parts to fix the airplane out you could find them in our store.